ATTEND THE SERIES
Dark Web Monitoring,
Endpoint Security, email Security and Vulnerability Scanning
IT CYBERSECURITY CERTIFICATION SERIES
Protecting your organization against cyberattacks is a never-ending task for IT professionals. It has become a day to day struggle. With cyberattacks and data breaches becoming rampant over the past few years, it’s time to take stringent cybersecurity measures to keep your business out of harm’s way.
To earn your IT Cybersecurity Certification, make sure to register for all four parts of the webinar series:
- Session 1 (COMPLETE) - Vulnerability Scanning: What Every IT Pro Needs To Know About How To Deploy, Run, and Optimize This Critical IT Security Step
- Session 2 - Email Security Certification – Optimize your first line of defense
- Session 3 - Digital Risk Master Class: Exposing and Combating the Threats
- Session 4 - Endpoint Security Management
Digital Risk Master Class: Exposing and Combating the Threats
- September 28th at 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
- September 29th at 2:00pm GMT / 3:00pm BST
- October 6th at 11:00am AEST / 12:00pm AEDT / 2:00pm NZT
Did you know that almost 75% of organizations in the United States have experienced a phishing attack that resulted in a data breach in the last 12 months? In order to implement better security for a stronger defense, you need to understand exactly what you're defending against and what to expect next.
Now is the time to become a go-to-security expert by joining your peers in obtaining digital risk cybersecurity training. This training will arm you with knowledge and tools you need to deliver cybersecurity successfully and conclude with a certification exam.
In this session, you'll learn :
- Industry frameworks and standards
- Risk assessment best practices
- How to navigate the ecosystem of security products
- Role-specific segments explicitly tailored for MSPs and IT Professionals
Don't hesitate - this masterclass is essential to give you the knowledge that you need to stay safe in a dangerous digital world.